Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Interviewing the streets

Since hater Stan and Productive Stan already had their boxing match basically, I think its time I
speak with and interview those who share Productive Stan's point of view. Wouldn't wan't unmotivate the hired help LoL:) Within the next couple of weeks I will be conducting blogotory interviews. Yes! I said "blogotory". These interviews will be based from the opinion of independent artists in the general public as well as those within Aartz. I think we should get a since of how these people come about, why and what next. I will also give you upcoming information on their sites so you can keep up to date with what to expect next . After all not all, artists are the same or think alike. This hopefully will teach some of you out there to appreciate perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment